London Transport. If you’re one of the unlucky population who has to travel by public transport everyday, trying to get to work/school unscathed is probably the most stressful part of your day. The underground network is busy, icky, and full of people who seem to do just about anything to start your day off wrong! If you are unfamiliar with London and the ordeals of getting anywhere, I’ll give you the top 5 of the things I find most annoying on my daily commute.
1. If the coach looks full it probably is, don’t be that person! When it says the next train is in 1 minute, it means it.
2. Please, on a packed coach, do not spray half a bottle of perfume on yourself because you’re running late for a date or a meeting! Seriously. Also, if you are a bit ‘fragrant’, no-one wants your armpit in their face.
2. Do you really need to make-out with your significant other an inch away from someones face, on the underground? Personally, I don’t want your warm breath touch my face. It’s just awkward.
3. It’s best not to make eye contact or touch other people. Again, do not touch other people! You make it awkward until one of us gets off the train! Also, Pole leaners, just no.
4. If I can hear your music over my own, you might want to turn it down. People aren’t looking at you because you’re awesome. No. That’s a sea of judgement coming your way.
5. The was a queue before the train got here, when it arrives manners got out the window. You were there first, yet everyone got on and you have to wait for the next one. How did that even happen?
London Transport can be a headache. Most of the time you get off the tube, confused and beaten. But hey, at least you made it!
Thanks to ohmagif.com and giphy.com. What annoys you about the transport system?